MQX4 NOW COMPLETED AND LEASING – NEW OFFICE SPACE
- 1ST CONNECTED ESTATE ABOVE SYDNEY METRO
- A NEXT GENERATION OF BUILDING
- BEST-IN-CLASS ENVIRONMENTAL INITIATIVES
Macquarie Exchange is not your ordinary office space, it offers employees an innovative workspace with smart technology and state of the art amenity. It delivers the best-in-class available environmental initiatives into a workplace where employers can meet their emissions targets.
Macquarie Exchange offers the below sustainability features:
• 6-Star Green Star Design & As-built (design review) Rating
• Well Silver Shell & Core Certification
• 5.5-Star Nabers Energy Rating
• 100% Carbon Neutral Energy Supply
• Wiredscore Platinum Certification
Australia's 1st Community Business District, Macquarie Exchange offers a collection of four innovative brand new buildings that seamlessly integrate with intimate laneways packed with an eclectic mix of dining and retail.
Macquarie Exchange provides up to 2,200m² of public green space, catering for everything from group fitness to unwinding with friends and also 3,800m² of retail amenity, including shops, multiple food and beverage options from casual to fine dining.
On-site amenity includes quality end-of-trip facilities, gym, community engagement manager, events and co-working space, all located directly on top of Macquarie Park Metro Station for ease of access of both employees and customers to the workplace.
Don’t be the last, be the 1st to explore a new kind of workplace in Macquarie Park.
|30,000 m²||Q2 2021|