Chris is a Director of GJS Property with a focus on sale and leasing opportunities across Metropolitan Sydney. His experience and expertise has been achieved by dealing with property in the Lower North Shore through to the Macquarie Park / North Ryde precinct and Sydney Olympic Park / Rhodes area. He has been extremely successful in his time in the industry and carries a good reputation amongst his clients and peers.
Chris has worked with a number of Corporate owners including Goodman, Dexus, FDC, Leighton, BRI, Future Plus, ISPT, George Weston Foods, Stockland, GPT and AMPC in the successful leasing of vacancies within their portfolios.
Chris also specialises in working closely with tenants to identify pre-lease opportunities across Metropolitan Sydney, negotiating Agreement for Lease and leases.
Prior to joining GJS Property, Chris was a Senior Manager with CB Richard Ellis focusing on leasing and private client sales across the North Shore.
Chris played professional tennis for nine years and represented Great Britain in the Davis Cup and European Cup Competitions. Since retiring in 1995 Chris spent twelve years commentating for the BBC and presenting for Sky Sports on their tennis coverage and more recently with Channel One in Sydney.
Some of Chris' leasing transactions include:
- 1,100 m² at Macquarie Park to Primary Health Care
- 2,200 m² at Macquarie Park to Pitney Bowes
- 5,270 m² at Macquarie Park to Citrix Australia
- 1,000 m² at Macquarie Park to Upstream Solutions
- 1,274 m² at North Ryde to Lanier Australia
- 7,900 m² at Gore Hill to Foxsports at Gore Hill
- 1,666 m² at Macquarie Park to Foxtel
- 2,250 m² at Macquarie Park to Bauch and Lomb
- 3,455 m² at Lane Cove to Double Day
- 1,100 m² at Gore Hill to TMS.
As a father of 3 young children, Chris enjoys spending time with the kids and watching them play sport. On the rare occasion he has any spare time, Chris can be found on the golf course or playing a game of tennis.
P: 9764 0003
M: 0437 302 322